Welcome to my wedding planning blog!

I wanted to give everyone a way to follow me as I do my wedding planning, because I'm having trouble keeping up with whom I have told what and I also don't want to leave anybody who's interested out!

Wedding website: www.wesandashley.info

Monday, August 9, 2010

The unofficial venue

Here are some pics of the church that my mom and I visited on Sunday to scout it out for the wedding.  It's like 1-2 miles from her neighborhood in Snellville.  I loved it!  I'm not as crazy about the inside as the outside, but there are lots of great picture spots on the outside and the people treated us like family.  Then again, we are church family - not only are we members of a church of the same denomination, but they are very familiar with the clergy at my church and even meet weekly with the guy who did my dad's funeral.  Sooo I feel very comfortable with them and very sure that they will work with me to make this everything I ever wanted it to be.  Enjoy!

Front view of the church


Church on the right, house where reception will be on left

Front view of the little house where reception will be

Inside - notice grand piano on right!




No comments:

Post a Comment